To prepare for room selection, choose your roommate(s) for next year and several room preferences. For the traditional residence halls (not East Village, 百汇, 或西村), roommates should determine their best time and date and go 在线 at the time to select your space.
A student other than you may not use your assigned time. It is also to your advantage to log in on time for room selection; it is not necessary for you to log in early. 平面图可用 在线 回顾.
One of the most important items in the room selection process is creating multiple roommate groups. 如果你被选为四人室友组, eRezLife will not allow you to select a two-person room. 结果是, you may need to set up roommate groups of 4+ and then also a group of two in case the size space you want is no longer available during your selection time. 如果你需要分成两个室友组, you will simply select your backup group of two and then pick the double room.
All residential students must choose either a 15- or an unlimited-meal board package. 东村A, 东村B, 东村C联排别墅, 百汇堂, and Spann Place Townhouses residents also have a choice of a 7-meal board package.
As you go through housing selection, be considerate of others with regard to your housing choices. 请诚实地参与这个过程. 宿舍生活办公室, 社区标准委员会, and/or 荣誉委员会 will investigate allegations of dishonest or unethical behavior.
- If you are unsure if your plan is ethical or not, ask!
- Go through housing selection with the person with whom you intend to live. Do not "use" another roommate with an earlier date and time who will later move out.
- Make arrangements to live off campus if that is your intention. Do not sign up for a room to help a friend with a rooming situation.
- 使用你自己的日期和时间. Use of someone else′s date and time will result in an 荣誉委员会 referral.
- Allegations of dishonest or unethical behavior will be investigated by 居住生活 or the appropriate judicial council.
学生 who cancel their registration or housing after the housing selection process has begun are subject to a progressive cancellation fee.
- 如果一个学生取消了5分.m. on May 15, the student will incur no cancellation fee.
- 如果学生在5月16日至6月30日之间取消, a cancellation fee of $250 will be placed on the student's account.
- 学生 who cancel between July 1 and July 15 will incur a $500 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after July 15, will incur a cancellation fee of $750.
- 如果学生登记住宿, and then decides to participate in a study abroad program during fall semester, the registration will be deferred to the spring semester, 不收取任何取消费用.
- 如果学生登记住宿, and subsequently is released from the residency requirement, 登记将被取消，不受罚款.
- 如果学生登记住宿 and subsequently withdraws or transfers the student will be held to the housing cancellation policy.
- To cancel your application or your housing assignment for Fall 2023, please select the link:
控制住客的食宿费用, the college’s goal is to open the halls in August at 100% occupancy. 给n the demand from returning students and our admissions goal, it is expected that residence halls will be full this fall. 平均, 83% of returning students who register for housing selection actually move into the halls in August. 一些学生转学, and others choose to live off campus or study abroad during the fall semester. 宿舍生活办公室 reserves some rooms for incoming students, but cancellations from returning students are expected. These cancellations provide the remainder of rooms for first-year students.
如果你的室友取消了住房分配, you will be required to consolidate in order for the college to meet housing goals for first-year students. In this situation, you will be contacted by email or phone. 在你的合作下, the college will assist you to create a roommate/room situation with which you will be comfortable. Unfortunately, if you do not respond to messages, a consolidation may be made. An early cancellation in the spring/summer creates more options for the remaining roommate(s). Please contact Aretha Milligan with questions about consolidation.